AAA Member Rewards Visa Credit Card Review – Today we are going to discuss everything related to AAA Member Rewards Visa Credit Card, where you can earn unlimited rewards that you can redeem for cash back, a statement credit, gift cards, air travel, car rentals, hotel stays as well as AAA vouchers.
If you haven’t any idea about AAA, then let us introduce you to it. It’s a non-profit member service organization that provides travel assistance services such as Emergency Roadside Assistance to all AAA Members.
If you aren’t a member of AAA then today you will learn how to apply for AAA Member Rewards Visa Credit Card and AAA Member Rewards Visa Credit Card Login procedure so you won’t need any other guide to enter into your AAA Member Account.
AAA Member Rewards Visa Credit Card – Review + How to Apply + Login + Register Procedure
The AAA Member Rewards Visa comes with a tremendous rewards program that is specially made for frequent travelers. All the AAA cardmembers can earn 3X points from the company that qualifying AAA and travel purchases. These benefits can be redeemed while purchases with an airline, car rental agencies, resorts or hotels, cruise lines, and travel clubs.
And while purchasing from Gas, Grocery Store, and drug store purchases earn 2X points and all other purchases can earn 1 AAA rewards point per dollar on all other purchases. The good news is, Bank of America preferred rewards clients get an additional 25% or more rewards bonuses on each purchase.
In short, you can earn $100 bucks statement credit if you spend at least $250 bucks on credit card purchases within the first 90 days period of account opening with AAA. It can take up to 8 to 12 weeks for the statement credit to apply to your account, which clarifies that it can take up to six months from the time you open your account to receive the statement of a credit card.
If you own balances with plenty of interest rates, the statement credit will apply to that balance with the highest APR. If you want to redeem your points then let us tell you that your reward redemptions start at 2.500 Points for air travel and 5,000 points for cash.
While there is no cap on the number of rewards you can earn with the AAA account, rewards are valid for five years and you can add more points again and again while purchasing from AAA rewards credit card. There are plenty of rewards cards on the market that does not expire your rewards points of AAA Member Rewards VISA credit card.
AAA Member Rewards Visa Credit Card
As you guys know that AAA is an American Automobile Association, a federation of motor clubs in the entire United States of America as well as Canada. Issued by the Bank of America, AAA offers credit card facilities to their customers, below you can find out the benefits you will get with AAA rewards cards:
- Triple points on qualifying AAA purchases.
- Double points on Gas, Grocery, and drugstore purchases.
- 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- Points redeemable for AAA vouchers.
- You can apply for the card and get $50 Wal-Mart gift card (Limited Time Offer for AAA users).
How to Apply for AAA Member Rewards Credit Card Account?
- Head over to the AAA rewards card application page. You can navigate here from the AAA homepage as well.
- Enter all the information asked for – personal details, contact details, a couple of YES/NO questions, employment/Financial details, and check a few additional options.
- Accept the terms and conditions and tap on Review Your Information.
- If you are approved, you will receive and you will receive a notification via email with instructions of how to receive your card.
How to Login on the AAA Member Rewards Visa Credit Card Account?
Below you can follow the complete step by step guide to entering into your AAA Member Rewards Visa Credit Card account via Login into your account. Let’s check out the procedure of the login process of AAA Member Rewards Visa Credit Card Account.
- Head over to the Login Page From the Bank of America Website.
- Once the website loads completely, you will find a Red-colored filling form to login.
- Now enter your online ID and passcode and then tap on Sign In button. You have the option of remembering your online ID on your browser.
Forgot Your AAA Member Rewards Credit Card User ID or Password?
So, guys, you have now your own AAA Member Rewards Credit Card account and now you know how to login into your account and by mistake, if you forgot your User ID and Password or one of them then you can easily retrieve them by following our below step by step procedure below.
Let’s start the procedure to retrieve your user ID and password:
- One the same sign-in page, you will have two options on the form section below called – Forgot ID and Forgot Passcode.
- Now you need to click on Forgot ID and you will be asked for the card number and account number, SSN/TIN, and passcode.
- If you click Forgot Passcode, you will be asked for your issued card number/account number, SSN/TIN, and online ID. Now tap on Continue to retrieve your passcode. There is also an option to be used if you have forgotten both ID as well as a passcode.
So we hope you liked this post on AAA Member Rewards Visa Credit Card review, login, and how to apply guide. If you have any queries, feedback, questions, or suggestions then you can drop your valuable words in the comment section below.
We will try to get back to you as soon as possible within business days, and we will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible. If you like this post then don’t forgot to share this post with your American friends so they can also take full advantage of travelling with AAA Member Rewards Visa Credit Card.